Social Media Marketing Services
January 27, 2012
When it comes to social media marketing, there are a number of channels avilable online. Most of these options can be used to spread word about products and services at a very speedy pace. This number of platforms for social media communications is rapidly growing. Besides the popular options there are more than 300 social media sites:
The many choices available online can be tricky, especially for those without a proper online marketing strategy. There should be systemised processes to make sure their social media channels have maximum effect. Presence on social networking is important but all such activity should focus on some form of social media communication. Techliance offers customised social media marketing services to both corporates and small-to-medium businesses. We make sure the right channels are tapped into and maximum results are reaped. It's best to get your strategy right from the very start, this is why techlaince gives paramount importance to planning. The power of social media is phenomenal, Techliance wants its clients to fully use that power.
When social media marketing services are hired from our offices we integrate social networking into our client’s business. The advantage of this is that the already existing customer database of our client allows us to widen our branding opportunity. The only difference is we do it via the internet to a much bigger audience where we can grow our database to more than 100,000 customers in a very short time.
When providing social media marketing services Techliance believes in the following five principal guidelines in outlining all its processes:
1. The most important thing to remember when creating a social platform is to always redirect customers to your original site. It is important to link your customers viewing the information to the main business website to maximise potential conversions.
2. Rather than trying to take on too much at once, limit your social media marketing to a few platforms and focus on those. Have rigid processes in place to ensure regular outbound communication.
3. Use social networking sites to interact with customers, before, during or after a sale. This is the chance to communicate with your customers like never before.
4. Twitter can be used very effectively by businesses as it enables short 140 character news updates and information bulletins.
5. Facebook recently changed its fan page arrangement to give businesses more functionality on the site. Businesses no longer have to link their profile back to a personal profile. It's also easier to track traffic, control posts and customise settings.